A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Barden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barden
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Barden, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Barden graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Barden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Brooks Barden MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine B. Barden practice?
- Dr. Catherine Barden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Barden practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.