A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Barone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Barone is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barone
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Barone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Barone, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Barone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ann Barone DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Barone practice?
- Dr. Catherine Barone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Barone practices Family Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Family Physicians.