A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Barone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Barone is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Barone, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Barone has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ann Barone DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Barone practice?
- Dr. Catherine Barone has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Barone practices Family Medicine near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Family Physicians.