Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rosacea Facts about rosacea, including different types & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Barry
Dr. Catherine Barry, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fishersville, VA, with another office in Fishersville, VA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatopathology and Pathology. Dr. Barry is affiliated with Augusta Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Barry has the following 2 specialties
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Catherine Barry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fishersville, VA.
Dr. Christopher Novotny
Fishersville, VA 1.31 mi10
Dr. Julie Plumbley
Fishersville, VA 1.31 mi23
Dr. Cynthia Allen
Fishersville, VA 1.31 mi17