A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Baucom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Baucom is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baucom graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Baucom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Clayton Baucom MD and PHD is a female Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine C. Baucom practice?
- Dr. Catherine Baucom has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Baucom practices Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.