A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Baucom graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baucom has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Promise Specialty Hospital of Baton Rouge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baucom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Baucom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine C. Baucom practice?
Dr. Catherine Baucom practices Surgery near Baton Rouge, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Baton Rouge Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Baucom, Dr. Caitlyn Baucom, Dr. Caren Baucom, Dr. Carin Baucom, Dr. Caryn Baucom, Dr. Catalina Baucom, Dr. Catharine Baucom, Dr. Cathleen Baucom