A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Beal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Beal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Beal, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Beal graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Beal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Elaine Beal MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Beal practice?
- Dr. Catherine Beal has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Beal practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.