A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Bendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Bendel, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Bendel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- North Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bendel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Bendel practice?
Dr. Catherine Bendel practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Burnsville, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Surgeons.