A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Bendel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Bendel is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Bendel, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendel graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Bendel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- North Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Marie Bendel MD is a female Neonatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Bendel practice?
- Dr. Catherine Bendel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Bendel practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Burnsville, MN and Saint Cloud, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.