A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Benitez is Excellent. Dr. Benitez has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Benitez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Benitez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Benitez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benitez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Benitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine T. Benitez practice?
Dr. Catherine Benitez practices Pediatrics near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grandville, MI and Byron Center, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Benitez, Dr. Kathie Benitez, Dr. Katheryn Benitez, Dr. Katy Benitez, Dr. Karyn Benitez, Dr. Kara Benitez, Dr. Karin Benitez, Dr. Cathryn Benitez