A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Benitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Benitez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Benitez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Benitez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Benitez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine T Benitez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine T. Benitez practice?
- Dr. Catherine Benitez has 8 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Benitez practices Pediatrics near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Byron Center, MI and Grandville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians.