A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Benitez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Benitez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Benitez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Benitez graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Benitez has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benitez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine T. Benitez practice?
Dr. Catherine Benitez practices Pediatrics near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Byron Center, MI and Grandville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians.