A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Bergan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Bergan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Bergan, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergan graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Bergan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Mary Bergan DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Bergan practice?
- Dr. Catherine Bergan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Bergan practices Family Medicine near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Devon, PA.
See West Chester Family Physicians.