A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Bernardini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Bernardini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernardini graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernardini has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Bernardini DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Bernardini practice?
- Dr. Catherine Bernardini has 5 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Bernardini practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Malvern, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Malvern Obstetricians & Gynecologists.