Dr. Catherine Bernardini DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2017
Brilliant Doctor!
Brilliant Doctor! Dr. Bernardini is always glad to explain what's going on, in plain language. I don't ever want to go anywhere else.

November 7th, 2015
Great doctor
I just read the nasty one star review on Dr. Bernardini and couldn't believe it. I assume that person must just be a miserable person that hates anyone they come across, because Dr. Bernardini is the best!!! She is very knowledgeable, caring, listens and answers each of your questions and makes you feel at ease by making you laugh (she is very funny). I definitely trust her and would recommend her to anyone.

December 12th, 2013
What a wonderful doctor!
Dr. Bernardini is so kind and patient. She takes the time to answer all of my questions and doesn't make me feel rushed. It's obvious she loves working with people. She explains everything very well and, after surgery, even called me at home to see how I was doing. I've been a patient of hers for years. She's fantastic!

January 24th, 2013
Dr. Bernardini is Amazing!
I see Dr. Bernardini as my GYN... (not pregnant)-- I can't say enough about how amazing she is. I have a history of trauma and exams make me really anxious. Dr. Bernardini really takes her time, makes sure I'm ok, and is so kind and patient. She makes sure I have a chance to ask questions, she returns calls and she has never made me feel bad about asking questions, worrying about a result, or my anxiety. She uses humor to try to ease my anxiety and help me relax, but not in a way that makes me feel like she doesn't take me seriously. If you want a doc that is understanding, reassuring, smart and gentle- see Dr. Bernardini!

May 9th, 2012
Condescending and ZERO Bedside Manner
I don't usually write reviews but in this case I can't help myself. It is my hope that this info will help other innocent first time mothers from choosing this physician and regretting it like I do. If you see Dr. Bernadini don't expect any understanding. You should know better than to ask her most questions! And any symptoms that you may be having are "because you're pregnant" and she's been pregnant before too so her overall attitude is- "deal with it, I did". This is one of those situations where I find myself asking, if you don't really like people (which seems to be the case here), why did you chose to be a doctor? Just for the money? And don't even get me started on the HIPPA violating receptionist at the Plymouth Meeting office.... Stay away from this practice if you can. Not to mention- you never know which of the practice doctors (and you can also get any one of the other practices that they share on-call with) will deliver your baby- it's luck of the draw. It's much nicer to have a good relationship with your doctor and to know exactly who will be there with you on the big day!

August 6th, 2017