Dr. Catherine Berzolla MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Rye, NY

2.8

February 8th, 2017
Horrible Doctor. Avoid this doctor and practice!
Dr Berzolla was horrible. She is arrogant and has a terrible bedside manner. I felt rushed and she brushed me away as my husband and I tried to ask questions. She is incompetent and made many mistakes with my care. Also you cannot reach a doctor when you need one because their answering service is in a completely different state and they don't even know who the doctors are. I was so unhappy with this doctor and practice. DO NOT GO TO THIS PRACTICE! I wish that someone had warned me!

December 10th, 2014
Fabulous!
Dr. Berzolla is great. She was the main doctor I saw during my pregnancy. She never rushed me through appointments and always took the time to answer my questions. When there were concerns about my blood work and ultrasounds, she personally called me to discuss them when normally a nurse might call to give results.

August 27th, 2013
personable and professional
This was my first time with Dr. Berzolla but not my first time with this practice. My Dr for several years retired so I was very apprehensive starting with someone new. Dr Berzolla was professional, friendly, and very gentle and made me feel very comfortable in a stressful situation. I will definitely be staying with her and will recommend her to friends. The office staff was great as well!!

August 8th, 2013
Cruel person
Couldn't stand her bedside manor during labor. Insulting, mean.

April 12th, 2013
Great bedside manner...until you're in labor
Dr. Berzolla is quite simply the worst doctor I've ever met. I liked her fine until my daughter was delivered by her in Greenwich last year. She made SO many mistakes, such as giving me and the baby an infection with her many interventions throughout the labor, and she was downright nasty to my husband and me when we questioned her extremely poor judgment ("if you don't trust my judgment, I'm going to discharge you"). GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!