A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Best is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Best
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Best Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Best, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Best has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Best MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Best practice?
- Dr. Catherine Best has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Best practices Family Medicine near Sheboygan, WI.
See Sheboygan Family Physicians.