A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Best is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Best, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Best has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Best MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Best practice?
- Dr. Catherine Best has 8 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Best practices Family Medicine near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, WI and Sheboygan Falls, WI.
See Sheboygan Primary Care Doctors.