A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Best is Good. Dr. Best has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Best, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Best graduated from University of Wisconsin Medical School (Degree earned: MD. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Best has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Best accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Best:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Best practice?
Dr. Catherine Best practices Family Medicine near Sheboygan, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan Falls, WI and New Holstein, WI.
See Sheboygan Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Best, Dr. Kathie Best, Dr. Katheryn Best, Dr. Katy Best, Dr. Karyn Best, Dr. Kara Best, Dr. Karin Best, Dr. Cathryn Best