Dr. Catherine Bettcher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

April 8th, 2016
Appointment was with her, then was told I was passed off to a nurse practitioner
I have been a patient of hers for almost 8 years. I've only seen her 1-2 times total because I can never get an actual appointment with her or let alone get one when I'm sick. Office staff was VERY RUDE and unprofessional. I cannot wait to transfer elsewhere where someone actually cares about my health.

October 6th, 2015
Was in the office a total of 2 hours, waited 1 and a half hours to be taken back. VERY RUDE staff who were nasty and invasive. Am never able to get an appointmeant when I'm actually sick. Will be transferring elsewhere!

April 1st, 2014
Good Female Doc
Very knowledgeable, efficient and personable. 3 stars only because of Briarwood office. Open to natural & non-surgical remedies if you speak up. Will cover gyn exams. Down side is the Briarwood Fam Med office, which is like KMart of health care-- good luck getting an appointment this month, let alone this week, unless you want to see only a Nurse Practicioner, or strange new resident doc du jour. Receptionists drill you for very personal info over the phone just to attempt to find an appointment. Huge office and yet no open appointments for person who may be... let's see.. sick or hurting? Would not even put 2 stitches in- forced me to go to Univ Michigan Emergency Rm- most disgusting place on Earth. Wish Dr. Bettcher would move to private practice & get out of that office.

December 18th, 2013
Patient - 3 years
I love Dr. Betcher. She always answers my questions, and takes time to talk to me regarding my concerns. She is very knowledgeable about potential health issues, and she is cautious to do full and through exploration of any issue that strikes her as potentially problematic. I trust that I am getting the best care when I see her. The most important quality in a doctor is one who can give me the best diagnosis and treatment options. I don't want a doctor that will chat me up for a half hour while other patients are waiting. She is direct and efficient.

June 7th, 2012
poor listener, offered no treatment plan
poor listener, asked the same questions multiple times, read 50 pages of medical records in 10 seconds, discontinued current pain treatment for debilitating injury saying that they are bad drugs without offering any alternative treatment plan, left me hanging