Dr. Catherine Biren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Biren?

June 9th, 2017

NOT AS GOOD AS SHE USE TO BE

My husband saw her in the beginning of 2011 and she was thorough and pleasant, I saw her in 2017 and she was rude, distant and had no follow up and seemed unconcerned about my health. She made me feel like I was bothering her by just being there. I think she is either burnt out or just simply not as good as she use to be, it is like her entire personality and bedside manner has changed for the worse. I cannot in good conscience recommend her to anyone

April 19th, 2017

Not good with kids

My son needed a specific procedure. The first consultation appointment was great. They charged me around $100 just for that visit and then quoted how much the procedure would be on the next visit. Her staff worker wrote it on a paper. We went back for the procedure 3 months later and I was told another price by the MA who was acting like I was lying about the original price quote. Dr. Brien then came in and showed how she had no skills with children. Too many red flags. She actually said, "I don't have time for this." My child was not throwing a fit or anything. They just asked her if the procedure was going to hurt and she refused to give an answer. They really need to work on their customer service skills. And we were charged for a wasted visit. She did not perform the procedure but still charged us. I strongly do not recommend this place. Plus, we waited at least 1.5 hours past our appointment time to be seen.

March 10th, 2016

Very frustrating experience!

Needs to work on their follow through and diagnosing. Also, is there an actual doctor at this location? After 3 weeks of no relief and the RN not being able to figure it out what's going on, we are now looking for a new doctor. :(

May 8th, 2013

Not a good Doctor.

I visited the Modesto office. I saw her for 2 minutes, looked at my face from far away and told me I need allergy patch test, that I might be allergic to something. I took the test and came up positive for some things, however I still have the same problem I went in for. I saw her a second time for another 2 minutes, I didn't even have time to ask anything before she left the room. I'm currently looking for another dermatologist.

May 2nd, 2012

Worth the wait

Offfixe is busy but Very worth the wait . Very knowledgeable skilled doctor and great staff!,,

February 3rd, 2012

Very satisfied

Will continue at this office. She explained everything, and I got the results I wanted

August 11th, 2011

Excellent doctor

March 5th, 2011

Very impressed

I was very impressed with Dr. Biren and all her staff.

January 15th, 2011

Recommrnded

We recently moved from the Bay Area and needed a dermatologist. I couldnt get in right away so went somewhere else. I then went to Dr. Biren and the difference was amazing! She knows her stuff, explained things well and got great results. There is a reason she is booked. Staff was great too , very conscientious

December 16th, 2010

great doctor

December 9th, 2010

Jealous Hater

I believe she is capable of good work, but thats only if she likes you. Its scary to think she could mangle your looks and damage your future. Dr.'s like Catherine Biren should not be allowed to practice.

November 29th, 2010