A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Birk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Birk is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Birk
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Birk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Birk, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Birk graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Birk has 10 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Harmarville Rehabilitation Center
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Mary Birk MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Birk practice?
- Dr. Catherine Birk has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Birk practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Physiatrists.