A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Bollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollard graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bollard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bollard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Bollard practice?
Dr. Catherine Bollard practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Pediatric Specialists, Houston Hematologists, Houston Oncologists, and Houston Surgeons.