Dr. Catherine Mary Bollard MD is female, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollard graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bollard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bollard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Bollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Bollard practice?
Dr. Catherine Bollard practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Pediatric Specialists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Bollard, Dr. Caitlyn Bollard, Dr. Caren Bollard, Dr. Carin Bollard, Dr. Caryn Bollard, Dr. Catalina Bollard, Dr. Catharine Bollard, Dr. Cathleen Bollard