A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Bollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollard graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bollard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Mary Bollard MD is a female Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Bollard practice?
- Dr. Catherine Bollard has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Bollard practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Hematologists and Houston Oncologists.