A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Bollard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infections
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bollard graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bollard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital