A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Bonomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Bonomo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Bonomo, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonomo graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Bonomo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine A Bonomo MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Bonomo practice?
- Dr. Catherine Bonomo has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Bonomo practices Emergency Medicine near Saint George, UT.
See Saint George Emergency Physicians.