A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Bowman is Excellent. Dr. Bowman has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Bowman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bowman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital Forsyth
- North Fulton Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bowman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Bowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine B. Bowman practice?
Dr. Catherine Bowman practices Pediatrics near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Alpharetta Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Bowman, Dr. Kathie Bowman, Dr. Katheryn Bowman, Dr. Katy Bowman, Dr. Karyn Bowman, Dr. Kara Bowman, Dr. Karin Bowman, Dr. Cathryn Bowman