Dr. Catherine Brigman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Brigman?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Brigman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016

Ms

I would Defenetely choose and stay with Dr. Brigman until I'm not considered a child anymore! She has done infinite number of exams to me and has never even hesistated to admit me in the children's hospital to make feel at ease with my stomach pain. She correctly diagnosed me, which I'm beyond grateful as well as kept me going with my correct diagnosed medication. Several times my mom has called her office to let her know about my severe pains and has seen me in the kids express without question about payment! Her mission has helped me in such a way I can't finish to explain! I'm going to be 15 yrs old and has been her patient since I was 12. I wish Dr. Brigman would not only be for pediatrics.. I would 100% recommend her to my friends and aquintainces because she sits and listens to me every time I go visit her. I really really wish there would be more doctors like her! She's made my life alot easier and I Will forever be grateful to her and God because I got to meet her and she got to be MY GI DR..!

August 31st, 2016

Long term patient

We have been with Dr. Brigman since my sone came home from the hospital and he is almost 8 yrs old now. She has been amazing with his development and gives great feedback/ideas. The only issue i have with this practice is my wait time is always well over an hour and the front desk staff could be a little more personable. They are often short borderline rude.

August 30th, 2016

Great Doctor!!

Dr. Brigman is great!! She explains everything, answers questions, offers suggestions and remembers details about my child from past visits. Her compassion and professionalism are outstanding.

May 1st, 2016

Dr. Brigman and her staff are truly amazing!!!! Glad we made the best choice when we were looking for a GI doctor!!

January 24th, 2016

Very much worth the wait to get to see her! She is very nice, easy to talk to and thourough. The staff was patient with my nervous child. Great doctor.

December 15th, 2015

my experience

I absolutely love Dr. Brigman! She is always so happy and friendly. She is very thorough and always makes my kids feel very comfortable. We are in and out in no time. The office staff is always nice and very helpful with directions lol I get lost easy and when I finally get there they are so friendly and get me checked right in. I recommend Dr. Brigman to all my girlfriends! :)

December 7th, 2015

Dr. Catherine Brigman is an amazing pediatric gastroenterologist! Her care is specific to your child's needs. Dr. Brigman takes the parents into account and ensures your child is being well provided for.

January 15th, 2015

Best Gastro doc ever

I love Dr, Brigman , she really cares about her patients and has helped my daughter, and is always there when I need her. Thank you and Im so happy we found you

February 20th, 2014

Beware of the wait time. It is nothing short of disrespectful. The staff nor the doctor even acknowledge a 2+ hour wait. I have experienced this 4 times now, even when I had the first appointment! She did not even arrive until 1 and a half hours after the appointment time. Just not nice! While Dr. Brigman is knowledgable, by the time you are seen, you are worn out from waiting with a child. Additionally, beware that she owns, along with a group of doctors, the surgery center where colonoscopies and endoscopies are performed. It would have made for good practice to disclose that. I was extremely disappointed with the way the staff treated me and the lack of availability or effort to reach a patient even in the case of hospitalization, as was our case. Disappointing. All the knowledge in the world is not enough to qualify that as care.

July 8th, 2013

She is good dr, but this thing about waiting 2hrs 45 mins for a 30 mins visit is just not flying with me. And the office she is at, everyone is clueless.. No one knows why or how long it wi be.. Some joke.. They need better customers service and a shorter time on the wait.

April 11th, 2011

Dr.Brigman took care of my 2 children for 3 yrs. She has a great bedside manner and is very caring. I would highly recommend her.

February 8th, 2011

Caring Doctor

After consulting with many other GIs who dismissed my son's situation until he started having other issues due to his GI problem, We were fortunate to having been refered to Dr Brigman who took my son under her care. Dr Brigman was great at working through the problems and chalenges. The end result is we have our child's health back to a more normal situation. She was greate at calling back to answer question and follow up with us.