Dr. Catherine Brignoni MD Patient Reviews

3.3

August 24th, 2016
Miracle
I would like to say nothing but amazing things about this lady. my father was in ICU with very little chance of survival. and if survived was told he could be at vegetation state. Dr Briginoni prepared us for the worst yet let us know there was hope. she came and check on my father daily.explained every detail in a form that everyone could underdstand. very friendly and great bedside manners.. we were saddened to hear she would no longer be in Nebraska .

June 26th, 2016
Fantastic Find!
Outstanding! Fun, caring compassionate office. While in the waiting room-I met 2 different people who actually flew in from OREGON and TEXAS to see her for different reasons! She has been helpful for them and the reason the fly in to see her! Couldn't believe it. One stated he would travel across the country to see her!!!!! We she talked to me-i felt true genuine concern for me, she printed out literature on my condition. I asked about botox, she said "not yet let's try some thing first". She gave me a headache log and exercises and techniques to treat my symptoms first! Wow! I was in there for 74 minutes! I never felt rushed. Out in the waiting area, people were laughing and caring on-not one upset patient! This is one special office! Her staff is very helpful and pleasant! Everyone is family to her!

June 21st, 2016
Highly Recommended
Wonderful, friendly and comfortable environment. Doctor and staff care about patient needs.

June 15th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor! Helpful, caring, energetic, thorough and personable! She genuinely loves her patients. Her waiting area is a BLAST! Everyone is like family with her! Everyone hugs and kisses her when they see her! She treats everyone with love and it shows! I'm lucky to have found her!!!

May 16th, 2016
I would like to give a rating for Dr Brignoni as a staff member. I had the opportunity to work with her as her office assistant. I saw compassion for her patients and would always ask us to get her patients in to be seen regardless if she was already full her priority is her patients and there family. She was a locum here in Nebraska and we all miss her and wish Nebraska could have been a permant home for her, as well as her patients feel the same and ask why we don't get her and bring her back.

January 1st, 2015
Dr. Brignoni's diagnosis and treatment have been a lifesaver for me. My highest recommendation!

September 25th, 2014
This doctor is very knowledgeable and very personable. Two combinations that don't come together often. I was referred to her by two physicians. I was in the emergency room and the call was made to her office. She fit me in right away that same day which I found to be impressive. She is booked out for four months but made the time to see me. When I arrived she immediately greeted me by my name as if she knew who I was hired to getting there. She reviewed my records and treated me immediately. She is easy going and very approachable and I think I'm in love. My husband and I have both had difficulties finding the right doctor and this is the one!!

August 9th, 2014
Dr
I found dr brignoni to be extremely knowledgeable and very professional. She was very warm and kind she spends extra time explaining my diagnosis and help me with my medications. I've had migraines for more than 29 years and she is the only doctor who is ever give me any type of medical relief. She's compassionate, Knowledgeable, professional, and very personable. While in the waiting area you can hear patients talk about her bedside manners and how long they're willing to wait. We may wait a little longer than normal but believe me she's worth it!!!!!!!! I will refer everyone I know to her and I already have. I was lucky to find her!!!!!!!!

June 13th, 2013
I think dr. Is a very good dr she cares so much if u want respect u need to give respect i couldnt ask for better :)

April 20th, 2013
Misdiagnosis
My wife was admitted to Eisenhower emergency with a severe debilitating headache - during her stay she was seen by Dr. Brignoni. After her discharge from Eisenhower she was scheduled for follow up appointments at Dr. Brignoni's office. Dr Brignoni treated the headache as migraine/cluster headaches - prescribing pain killers - and when they made my wife sick - anti nausea tablets, and so on. The point is, she completely missed the fact that my wife actually had a serious condition called Temporal Arteritis which, among other things, can cause blindness if left untreated. Fortunately, we had a diagnosis from another source and have since been told many times during her treatment, that my wife's symptoms were classic signs of Temporal Arteritis. Surprisingly Dr Brignoni failed to notice the symptoms. Based on our experience, find someone else!!

March 5th, 2013
I have never seen such a display of unorganized and rude people in an office atmosphere in my life! If you can avoid this office, do so, the Dr is rude!!!! (

November 10th, 2012
Aweful
She was very fake, totally gave me the wrong diagnosis, and apparently doesn't know what she is doing. Thank goodness I got a second opinion and didn't follow her recommendations. Shocked she still has a licence.