Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

72670 Fred Waring Dr
Ste 202
Palm Desert, CA 92260
760-340-4300
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 25th, 2014

This doctor is very knowledgeable and very personable. Two combinations that don't come together often. I was referred to her by two physicians. I was in the emergency room and the call was made to her office. She fit me in right away that same day which I found to be impressive. She is booked out for four months but made the time to see me. When I arrived she immediately greeted me by my name as if she knew who I was hired to getting there. She reviewed my records and treated me immediately. She is easy going and very approachable and I think I'm in love. My husband and I have both had difficulties finding the right doctor and this is the one!!

|  Dr  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2014

I found dr brignoni to be extremely knowledgeable and very professional. She was very warm and kind she spends extra time explaining my diagnosis and help me with my medications. I've had migraines for more than 29 years and she is the only doctor who is ever give me any type of medical relief. She's compassionate, Knowledgeable, professional, and very personable. While in the waiting area you can hear patients talk about her bedside manners and how long they're willing to wait. We may wait a little longer than normal but believe me she's worth it!!!!!!!! I will refer everyone I know to her and I already have. I was lucky to find her!!!!!!!!

|  Quack!!!!  |  show details
Oct 14th, 2013

I could go on and on, bottom line. MISDIAGNOSED so she could shoot me up with botox when all i needed was to get antibiotics. Canceled follow-up without my knowledge and scheduled BOTOX. Be afraid.

Sep 25th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. B for many yr. and getting more migraines since I started seeing her. She keeps putting me on more medicine. Sometimes I can barely function. She never looks at my records. She has me come to her office about every 6 weeks. The botox has never helped and she wants to continue. You can't get thru on the phone. Wait in office can be 2hr. She is always rushed. I am getting a different neurologist after reading that her other patients have the same opinions. It's like an assembly line there.

by awesome dr on Jun 13th, 2013

I think dr. Is a very good dr she cares so much if u want respect u need to give respect i couldnt ask for better :)

|  Patient  |  show details
May 21st, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Brignoni to anyone. Her offices are run like a mill. No one ever answers the telephone. She is so busy that she does not take the time to get to know her patient. I had three visits at her offices. She spent very little time with me and kept calling me by the wrong name even though she had my file in front of her. I came in for severe headaches and she kept telling me I was there for another reason. Please, if you need a doctor as important as a neurologist, do not go to her.

|  Misdiagnosis  |  show details
by William P on Apr 20th, 2013

My wife was admitted to Eisenhower emergency with a severe debilitating headache - during her stay she was seen by Dr. Brignoni. After her discharge from Eisenhower she was scheduled for follow up appointments at Dr. Brignoni's office. Dr Brignoni treated the headache as migraine/cluster headaches - prescribing pain killers - and when they made my wife sick - anti nausea tablets, and so on. The point is, she completely missed the fact that my wife actually had a serious condition called Temporal Arteritis which, among other things, can cause blindness if left untreated. Fortunately, we had a diagnosis from another source and have since been told many times during her treatment, that my wife's symptoms were classic signs of Temporal Arteritis. Surprisingly Dr Brignoni failed to notice the symptoms. Based on our experience, find someone else!!

Mar 5th, 2013

I have never seen such a display of unorganized and rude people in an office atmosphere in my life! If you can avoid this office, do so, the Dr is rude!!!! (

|  Aweful  |  show details
Nov 10th, 2012

She was very fake, totally gave me the wrong diagnosis, and apparently doesn't know what she is doing. Thank goodness I got a second opinion and didn't follow her recommendations. Shocked she still has a licence.

Jul 19th, 2012

The office staff and paperwork seem very disorganized. They don't seem to worry about confidentiality and you will wait about 2 hours to be seen because she overbooks in case of cancellations. She seems aggressive and didn't explain anything to me. Please save yourself from a horrible experience see someone else.

Nov 3rd, 2011

needs at least 5 to 6 weeks for appointment. does not return calls or follow up outside of appointment

|  very compassionate  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2011

i hv seen this med 4 one yr now. she was very compassionate in confirming my diagnosis. discussed thoroughly all my options as i had researched thru numerous web sites, including 'patients like mine', confirmed all my research and made me feel like i had chosen my own prescription, being aware of the side effects thru my understanding of various drugs. in short spent as much time as i needed (Thats y there is a long wait)to understand and confirm the route i hv 2 take.If u ask her questions she will explain in grt detail, provided u hv the background knowledge and understanding of yr problems. she is an excellent doctor,doesnt rush you,and makes u feel u r with somebody who is aware of u

|  Beware of this doctor  |  show details
Mar 24th, 2011

If you disagree with this doctor she will rip you to shreds in front of anyone and everyone. What kind of doctor refuses to take care of a patient who has side effects to a drug she prescribes?? This one did exactly that, putting the patient at risk and then caused further harm 10 weeks later when the same patient refused to listen the this so called doctor rant and hung up on her. BE VERY CAREFUL YOU DO NOT DISAGREE WITH THIS ONE

Dec 21st, 2010

I had great hopes for this dr being able to diagnois my problem. When we thought she had and subscribed meds, it felt like we were on the right track. However when the meds started causing side effects she refused to accept that it was the meds, but agreed to try something different. These side effects were worse and again I was told they were not caused by the meds. This time she got angry put me on hold and refused to talk to me because I made the mistake of telling her it was on the paperwork that came with the meds and I was concerned. Next morning I ended up at Urgent Care with my body totally out of control. Thankfully someone there listened. it was not at toxic levels but could still be the meds. If not at least she should have been willing to discuss the problems I was having and try to direct meto comeone who could help figure out what was going on. None of these problems before meds so that is stll my first guess. Bottom line is she is not God and needs to learn to accept that we are all human and we all make mistakes. Scary considering that these are mind altering drugs and can be extremely serious