A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Broome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Broome is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Broome, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Brain Cancer
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Broome graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Broome has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Broome MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Broome practice?
- Dr. Catherine Broome has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Broome practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Fairfax, VA.
See Olney Internists, Olney Hematologists, and Olney Oncologists.