Family Practitioner, Psychiatrist
10845 Town Center Blvd
Ste 203
Dunkirk, MD 20754
410-286-3865
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Doctor  |  show details
by Jules on Jul 9th, 2014

She is the best doctor in Calvert County. Takes her time with you and makes you feel comfortable. The only downfall is that I can never get a sick appointment with her. Which is disappointing.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2010

Although the front office staff are sometimes curt, Dr. Brophy makes up for what they lack in friendliness and outgoing personalities. She is extremely professional and caring and is never tired of questions and/or concerns. I am grateful to have her as my primary doctor.

|  show details
by RR. Clinton, Md. on Aug 12th, 2009

Dr. Brophy is nothing short of fantastic. She makes you very comfortable, listens to what you have to offer, is very astute at diagnosing illnesses, and knows who to send you to when you need a specialist. Four stars aren't really enough.

|  show details
Jan 8th, 2009

Dr Brophy is wonderful. She listens to you and genuinely seems to care about you. And to top it off, she knows what she's talking about. She's not the type of doctor whose suggestions don't work. And if something isn't working for you, she will fix it. I love her...I will never switch doctors.

|  Great detective!  |  show details
by Gay Ludington on Oct 9th, 2008

Dr. Brophy focuses 150% on the patient, so all that a lengthy wait tells me is that the Doc spends as much time with a patient as he/she needs. Every time. Gifted at ferreting out causes of weird problems, and extraordinarily supportive of patient efforts to help themselves get and remain healthy. She cares, and it shows.

|  Dr. Brophy - The BEST  |  show details
by Patty McD on Mar 31st, 2008

I checked long wait at appointments, but for me this is not a negative thing. I say this because I don't mind waiting because Dr. Brophy spends quality time with her patients and I don't mind waiting my turn. She listens to me and addresses any and all questions, problems, etc. She is intelligent and doesn't brush off any symptoms that I may present to her. She is an excellent doctor and human being and, by far, the BEST doctor I've ever had!