Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Farahani
Dr. Catherine Farahani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA, with another office in Woodland Hills, CA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Farahani is affiliated with Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and San Dimas Community Hospital. Dr. Farahani has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Farahani has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Catherine Farahani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Chong Parke
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi
Dr. Rachel Johns
Woodland Hills, CA 0.01 mi12