A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Buettner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Buettner, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Buettner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Buettner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Mindy Buettner MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Buettner practice?
- Dr. Catherine Buettner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Buettner practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Internists.