A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Burton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Burton is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Burton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burton graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Burton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Marie Burton MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Burton practice?
- Dr. Catherine Burton has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Burton practices Anesthesiology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Anesthesiologists.