Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Cansino
Dr. Catherine Cansino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Sacramento, CA (and 3 other locations). She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cansino is affiliated with Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer and Johns Hopkins Bayview Med Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Cansino has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Catherine Cansino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Garth Essig Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Columbus, OH 0 mi52
Dr. Valerie Waddell
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Columbus, OH 0 mi9
Dr. Megan Quimper
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Columbus, OH 0 mi6