Dr. Catherine Carrigan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

March 10th, 2015
Patient for Three Years
I have had contact with many physicians over the years and I have found Dr. Carrigan to be especially helpful. Although I haven't had any major concerns since I have started with her, she is proactive and very thorough in her general exam. She took time to answer all my questions.

June 27th, 2014
very concerned about the quality of this practice
have been with this group for over forty years. my dr retired. dr carrigan is overly rushed and she wants everyone to have weight reduction surgery. there have been recent changes is all the staff. they have made many medication mistakes and are terrible at getting prescriptions renewed. when i was asked to share mt concerns after my recent visit i got a letter in the mail that she wouldnt see me anymore. no apology for their incompetence. what a way to run the practice.

January 19th, 2014
Lacks Compassion
This was my first time seeing Dr Carrigan, although I've been seeing other doctors in this practice for years- who have all been great. Dr Carrigan?Terrible experience and terrible doctor. She came across as very rushed and did not want to hear much of what I had to say. She minimized all of my symptoms and did absolutely nothing for me. The office staff was great and I would have been better having the secretary treat me.

January 12th, 2014
Excellent physician
Dr. Carrigan is a very knowledgeable, and caring physician. I have had numerous medial conditions that she discovered and successfully treated. I would recommend Dr. Carrigan, and this practice to anyone who wants great medical care. Her staff and the entire Perrysburg Family Physicians staff have always been courteous and accommodating to me. I am grateful that I found Dr. Carrigan after my move to Ohio from Michigan.