Dr. Catherine Carrigan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Carrigan?

Smart

Posted on October 17th, 2017

She is smart and direct.

Perfect in every way!

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Taking care of my own health has never been a priority. Family first. Well Dr. Carrigan is not just my physician. She is my partner in living a better life. Dr. Carrigan is the whole package. Competent is an understatement. She has amazing instincts, and I never feel that a trip to her office is a wasted effort. Every visit we make improvements. She listens to any concerns I have, and the entire office works together as a team, which benefits the patients, and makes an otherwise stressful situation a positive experience. l live in Toledo, and drive to Perrysburg to see her. Frankly, I would drive 100 miles to keep her as my physician. The right doctor is everything!

Patient for Three Years

Posted on March 10th, 2015

I have had contact with many physicians over the years and I have found Dr. Carrigan to be especially helpful. Although I haven't had any major concerns since I have started with her, she is proactive and very thorough in her general exam. She took time to answer all my questions.

very concerned about the quality of this practice

Posted on June 27th, 2014

have been with this group for over forty years. my dr retired. dr carrigan is overly rushed and she wants everyone to have weight reduction surgery. there have been recent changes is all the staff. they have made many medication mistakes and are terrible at getting prescriptions renewed. when i was asked to share mt concerns after my recent visit i got a letter in the mail that she wouldnt see me anymore. no apology for their incompetence. what a way to run the practice.

Lacks Compassion

Posted on January 19th, 2014

This was my first time seeing Dr Carrigan, although I've been seeing other doctors in this practice for years- who have all been great. Dr Carrigan?Terrible experience and terrible doctor. She came across as very rushed and did not want to hear much of what I had to say. She minimized all of my symptoms and did absolutely nothing for me. The office staff was great and I would have been better having the secretary treat me.

Excellent physician

Posted on January 12th, 2014

Dr. Carrigan is a very knowledgeable, and caring physician. I have had numerous medial conditions that she discovered and successfully treated. I would recommend Dr. Carrigan, and this practice to anyone who wants great medical care. Her staff and the entire Perrysburg Family Physicians staff have always been courteous and accommodating to me. I am grateful that I found Dr. Carrigan after my move to Ohio from Michigan.

Posted on June 21st, 2017