Dr. Catherine Case MD Patient Reviews

July 28th, 2015
Although it is often hard to get through to talk to an actual person on the phone; I can honestly say that my visit with Dr. Case was wonderful. She has humor and wit while being professional. I could feel the caring from her and the staff. Besides my own PCP, I have never had a doctor come interview me beforehand like she did. It took all the intimidation and coldness out of the way. Thank you Doctor and staff.

March 10th, 2015
Very thankful that dr case is willing to fix the core condition and not just the symptoms. An amazing dr!

May 29th, 2013
1st time patient
I was able to get an appointment within 2 weeks of calling the office and asking specifically for Dr. Case. I had very little wait time to see the Dr. and she talked to me about my reasons for the appointment before I was taken to a room and asked to strip for the exam. She was very compassionate about my situation and while not making light of my problem was able to use a little humor to make me feel more comfortable. I would highly recommend her!

February 25th, 2013
Y'all need to stop hating. Dr case is the best doctor ever, she just tells it like it is. She is the best doctor I've ever had and I've had 3 kids with her group. I love OBGYN and could not appreciate there company and companionship as doctors anymore than I do already. She is so sweet, and I recommend going to her. If you don't like her it's probably because she told you you needed to lose weight. Thanks total woman!