A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Chadwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Chadwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Chadwick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadwick graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Chadwick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chadwick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine P. Chadwick practice?
Dr. Catherine Chadwick practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Shakopee, MN and Prior Lake, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.