A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Chadwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Chadwick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Chadwick, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadwick graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Chadwick has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine P Chadwick MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Catherine P. Chadwick practice?
- Dr. Catherine Chadwick has 7 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Chadwick practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Prior Lake, MN and Shakopee, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.