A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Chin-Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Chin-Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Chin-Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chin-Garcia graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chin-Garcia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Marie Chin-Garcia MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Chin-Garcia practice?
- Dr. Catherine Chin-Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Chin-Garcia practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Geriatric Doctors.