A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Clinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Clinton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Clinton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Clinton graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Clinton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ann Clinton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Clinton practice?
- Dr. Catherine Clinton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Clinton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.