Feb 14th, 2014

Great doctor all the way around. Calm demeanour and able to take a practical approach for any problem. Empathetic and kind.

Jul 21st, 2012

Dr Clinton is one of the doctors who I never want to go to again. She has no empathy with her pts and would say anythng she likes without caring for pts feelings.

Great OB/GYN! show details Great OB/GYN!
Jul 11th, 2012

Dr. Clinton has personally delivered all three of my children with zero complications or issues. She gave practical advice and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns...even the crazy ones! I highly recommend her services. She is a skilled professional.

Dec 12th, 2011

Dr.Clinton is a very good doctor. I wished i had of continued my prenatal with Dr. Clinton. I choose go to elsewhere, dumb mistake ever made. I had my daughter month later. I think Dr. Clinton would not let me deliver a baby passed my due date. My daugher weighted almost ten pounds at birth.

Sep 11th, 2011

I love her she is a GREAT Doctor!!!!!

Wonderful Physician show details Wonderful Physician
Jun 29th, 2011

I've seen Dr. Clinton for almost ten years now. She is the perfect balance of complete caring bedside manner and skilled clinician. She will take time to educate you and answer all of your questions. She also has wonderful follow-up. You can't go wrong with her!

Doc Never Showed show details Doc Never Showed
by ML on Feb 15th, 2011

After 45 minutes of waiting, I checked in with the staff. The doc had "left to perform a circumcision without telling anyone and would be back to take me in 5 minutes." I was called back, got situated with the nurse, and after 15 minutes of waiting again, the doc still hadn't shown. I had to walk out to get to work - would love my $20 in cab fare and 2 hours of my life back.

equal treatment? show details equal treatment?
Oct 1st, 2009

the staff really does not seem to care unless you are pregnant

Dr. Clinton is the BEST doctor! I am SO thankful for her! show details Dr. Clinton is the BEST doctor! I am SO thankful for her!
Jun 17th, 2009

Dr. Clinton is AWESOME! She has very diverse experience and is so knowledgible. She is very thorough and will spend the time that you need to answer your questions. She makes you feel so comfortable too. The staff at Northwestern Womens Health Group is always professional. I am SO thankful that I found Dr. Clinton. I have referred many friends to her and they all say the same.

Dr. Clinton ROCKS! show details Dr. Clinton ROCKS!
by -C on Mar 11th, 2009

Dr. Clinton is just awesome- she's totally sweet and kind and fixed up my problem ASAP. I was having bouts of severe depression around my cycle and she helped by giving me a perscription to help around that period- I had spoken to other docs about it before and they were never helpful. For this- Dr. Clinton Rocks!