A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Coats is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Coats graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Coats has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holzer Medical Center Jackson
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
- O Bleness Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ann Coats DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Coats practice?
- Dr. Catherine Coats has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Coats practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Athens, OH.
See Athens Obstetricians & Gynecologists.