A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Colquitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Colquitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colquitt
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Colquitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Colquitt, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Colquitt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Colquitt has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine A Colquitt MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Colquitt practice?
- Dr. Catherine Colquitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Colquitt practices Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.