A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Colquitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Colquitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colquitt
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Colquitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Colquitt, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Colquitt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Colquitt has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine A Colquitt MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Colquitt practice?
- Dr. Catherine Colquitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Colquitt practices Infectious Disease near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Infectious Disease Doctors.