Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Colquitt
Dr. Catherine Colquitt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Colquitt is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Medical Center Of Arlington and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth. Dr. Colquitt has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Colquitt has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Catherine Colquitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Josef Widerhorn
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi37
Dr. Mary Milam
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi42
Dr. Nataraj Kasal
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0 mi43