A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Compito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Compito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Compito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Compito graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Compito has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Compito MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Compito practice?
- Dr. Catherine Compito has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Compito practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.