Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Compito
Dr. Catherine Compito, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Compito is affiliated with North Central Bronx Hospital, Jacobi Medical Center and Christ Hospital. Dr. Compito has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Compito has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Catherine Compito is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Johnny Arnouk
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Sheldon Simon
New York, NY 0.01 mi47
Dr. Rachel Harrison
Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
New York, NY 0.01 mi