A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Compito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Compito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Compito
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Compito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Compito, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Compito graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Compito has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- North General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Compito MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Compito practice?
- Dr. Catherine Compito has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Compito practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.