A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Considine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Considine, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Considine, DO is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Considine graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Considine has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Leanne Considine DO is a female Otolaryngologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Considine practice?
- Dr. Catherine Considine has 3 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Considine practices Otolaryngology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Golden, CO.
See Denver Otolaryngologists.