Dr. Catherine Considine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Considine?

September 16th, 2016

Dr. Catherine Considine is a superior doctor. She performed rhinoplasty and a septoplasty on my nose and my new nose came out perfect. I cannot describe how happy I'm with the results. Dr. Considine is not only an excellent doctor but she's also an artist. She sculpted my new nose into a work of art.

November 21st, 2015

Good Listener.

July 22nd, 2015

Confused...Doctor was great but staff and waiting room???

Dr Considine was very helpful and saw immediately that there really was an issue that needed medical intervention. The confusion is with the office and staff ... kids toys everywhere in the waiting room. The receptionist in a t shirt and pants with hair that looked like it had not been brushed. I also heard staff talking about my health issues in the hall way in not so low voices. The image was that the place looked unkept, junky and not professional..very unusual and unsettling for a doctors office.. Makes me nervous.

July 15th, 2013

Great Doctor - HORRIBLE STAFF

Had to give up going here because staff was rude and billing was all messed up. Didn't know how to work with my Blue Cross insurance - got it all messed up. Also when I had my CT Scan, they took the wrong kind and wanted me to go back in and get more radiation. I don't think so.

February 25th, 2012

Dr. Considine fixed me

After years of suffering from vertigo, constant infections and illness and general malaise, Dr. Considine finally pinpointed my problem. She fixed it and I've spent the last three years in some of the best health I've known.

October 29th, 2009

Tonsil cancer diagnosed on 1st visit

I had spent months seeing three different physicians who all diagnosed me with either a nasal infection or just a soar throat. Once referred to Dr. Considine, she was able to succssfully diagnose cancer in my tonsil and has since removed my tonsils without any unusual issues. I still have a tough road ahead but hopefully my life has been lengthened as a result of this referral.

March 25th, 2009

Phenomenal

I was very impressed. Dr Consodine went above and beyond. Excellent post-operation care and great work!!

June 20th, 2017