A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Cooper, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Medical College of Virginia Hospital
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine L Cooper MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Catherine Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Cooper practices Anesthesiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Anesthesiologists.