inactive

NIce Doctor
Nice doctor.

November 2nd, 2008
Find a different Physician
I am very sad to have to write this review. Initially my first impression of Dr. Covingtons practice was excellent, but with time my final conclusion is very disturbing and it has become necessary to warn other patients like me to think twice about having Dr. Covington as your PCP. Dr. Covington's staff lacks professionalism and courtesy. The staff tells patients "Dr. Covington does not speak to patients over the phone." She is too busy for her patients and does not keep the needs of the patient as a priority. If you call her office too often she will send you a dismissal letter stating she will no longer see you as a patient and you will need to find a new doctor in 30days. Her staff is very rude, and her medical assistants smell like smoke. The office is very disorganized and inaccurate with messages conveyed into your medical record. I would think twice about trusting the office of Dr. Covington with any medical needs. Please take it from me and Keep looking for a different physician.