Dr. Elizabeth Coward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elizabeth Coward?

August 4th, 2017

same surgery 3X

My husband had eyelid lift surgery done by Dr. coward 3 times and his eyelid still droops. The receptionist who is her brother is rude and abrupt. Everyone in the office cusses. Dr. Coward spends a lot of time talking about herself.

February 24th, 2015

RN

I called Dr. Coward's office on the recommendation of the ER department at South Baldwin County Medical Center after sustaining a closed head injury with visual disturbance. The person who answered the phone at the office was very abrupt and extremely unprofessional. I explained my situation and in response he said he couldn't help me (never even offered to recommend an alternate ophthalmologist) stating that I should never been given Dr. Coward's name and that it 'isn't my fault' then hung up. If this is how the staff with Dr. Coward treat potential clients it is shameful. As a new resident of the area I was extremely unimpressed.

December 10th, 2014

Always courteous and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Coward and her staff. Always offers tailored solutions.

July 23rd, 2013

horrible customer service

The receptionist tim needs to either be replaced or sent to classes for customer service skills. He attitude is very abnoxious and abrupt . He needs to be taught how to treat people.

April 10th, 2011

I HAD UPPER LID SURGERY DONE. THE SCAR FROM IT ARE NOT IN THE CREASE OF THE EYE LID, BUT ABOVE AND IN THE CORNER WHERE IT IS VISIBLE. SHE TOOK TO MUCH SKIN OFF AND MY EYE'S DO NOT CLOSE COMPLETELY. ONE LID IS LOWER THAN THE OTHER. I WAS SEEN ONCE AFTER SURGERY AND DISMISSED. I WAS TOLD THE REASON FOR ALL ABOVE PROBLEMS WAS, I JUST HEALED LIKE THAT.I NOW MUST USE DROPS AND OINTMENT IN MY EYE'S AT NIGHT SO THEY WILL NOT DRY OUT, AND FORM A CORNEAL ABRASION.I HAVE GONE TO A PLASTIC SURGEON AND HE SAID THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO TO FIX IT.I AM VERY UPSET.

October 19th, 2017