A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Creticos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Creticos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creticos
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Creticos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Creticos, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Creticos graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Creticos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Creticos MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Creticos practice?
- Dr. Catherine Creticos has 4 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Creticos practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.