A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Creticos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Creticos is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Creticos
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Creticos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Creticos, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Creticos graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Creticos has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine M Creticos MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Catherine M. Creticos practice?
- Dr. Catherine Creticos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Creticos practices Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.