A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Crim is Satisfactory. Dr. Crim has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Crim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crim graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Crim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Crim practice?
Dr. Catherine Crim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Crim, Dr. Caitlyn Crim, Dr. Caren Crim, Dr. Carin Crim, Dr. Caryn Crim, Dr. Catalina Crim, Dr. Catharine Crim, Dr. Cathleen Crim