A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Crowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Crowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowe graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- The Memorial Hospital-Craig
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Ann Crowe DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine A. Crowe practice?
- Dr. Catherine Crowe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Crowe practices Family Medicine near Craig, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Craig Family Physicians.