A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Crowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Crowe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crowe
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Crowe Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowe graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Crowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital-Craig
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Crowe DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Crowe practice?
- Dr. Catherine Crowe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Crowe practices Family Medicine near Craig, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Craig Primary Care Doctors.