A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine D'Abramo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine D'Abramo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine D'Abramo, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Abramo graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. D'Abramo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine D'Abramo MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine D'Abramo practice?
- Dr. Catherine D'Abramo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine D'Abramo practices Emergency Medicine near Beachwood, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Beachwood Emergency Physicians.