Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Catherine Daniel
Dr. Catherine Daniel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salem, VA, with other offices in Salem, VA and Roanoke, VA (and 3 other locations). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Daniel is affiliated with Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital, Salem VA Medical Center and Carilion Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Catherine Daniel has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Catherine Daniel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, VA.
Dr. Abdirizak Ahmed
Salem, VA 0.84 mi
Dr. Kathleen Glymph
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine, Residency
Salem, VA 1.12 mi
Dr. Alfonso Brochero
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Salem, VA 1.26 mi16