A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Lesko Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Lesko Daniel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Lesko Daniel, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesko Daniel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Lesko Daniel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Carilion Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Lesko Daniel MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine Lesko Daniel practice?
- Dr. Catherine Lesko Daniel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Lesko Daniel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Salem, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Roanoke, VA.
See Salem Internists and Salem Rheumatologists.