A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Catherine Dean is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Dean, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dean graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Dean has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine L Dean MD and MPH is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Dean practice?
- Dr. Catherine Dean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Dean practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.