A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Deleeuw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deleeuw
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deleeuw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Deleeuw, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleeuw graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Deleeuw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Deleeuw MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Deleeuw practice?
- Dr. Catherine Deleeuw has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Deleeuw practices Diagnostic Radiology near Holland, MI.
See Holland Radiologists.