A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Deleeuw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deleeuw
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deleeuw Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Deleeuw, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleeuw graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Deleeuw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Deleeuw MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Catherine E. Deleeuw practice?
- Dr. Catherine Deleeuw has 5 office locations.
Dr. Catherine Deleeuw practices Diagnostic Radiology near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Holland, MI and Greenville, MI.
See Grand Rapids Radiologists.