A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Catherine Dent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Catherine Dent, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Dent graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Catherine Louise Dent MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Catherine L. Dent practice?
- Dr. Catherine Dent has 1 office location.
Dr. Catherine Dent practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Pediatricians and Cincinnati Pediatric Specialists.