Dr. Catherine Depalma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Depalma?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Catherine Depalma?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 20th, 2014

great doctor

Wonderful staff and doctor was so friendly. Office is very nice. She gave us all the info we needed and was professional. Check in was easy and wait time was very reasonable. Loved it!

July 24th, 2010

The Best Doctor!!!!!

She really listens to us and takes the time to explain things. She can diagnose things that other people miss. She is simply the best.

January 21st, 2010

BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN

Dr DePalma is a GREAT doctor! Not only that but she is caring and compassionate and you can just tell she loves her job. She has seen my kids as late as 8:30 and on the weekend. She also sees people on holidays if needed! Her office staff is always super friendly and smiling and willing to help you out. I recommend her to everyone I know that has kids. I wouldnt take my children to anyone but her!

January 14th, 2010

VERY CARING DOCTOR

Has seen my children after 8pm. Has also been in office on holidays seeing patients.One of the most caring and knowledgable doctors if had!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend her for any child!!!!!!

October 2nd, 2009

Good

Being a first time mom I have a lot of questions and concerns and Dr. DePalma never makes me feel small for asking them. She is very good with my daughter and has remembered her on every visit. We have never felt like a number to her. Also, we have had to re-schedule a couple of appointments and it has never been a problem for us. Overall, she is great and we'll continue to go to her.

July 13th, 2017