inactive

Catherine H Dingman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 30th, 2014
Best OB GYN I have ever known!
She is retiring, and she will certainly be missed by so many. She delivered two of my three children and she is a very compassionate, kind, and an extremely knowledgeable and competent physician. I trusted her more than any physician I've ever known. I work in the healthcare field and you don't find many doctors like Dr. Dingman. I wish her the very best!

March 6th, 2013
Dissapointed
She is NOT taking new patients if they are self pay, my insurance is not one of the ones she takes so I offered self pay and they are not accepting new self pay patients... that's UNC mentality for you

August 21st, 2012
The best Dr. for women in Raleigh, NC
Dr. Dingman delivered my last child 22 years ago when I was 41 years old. It was remarkable how much more understanding and thorough Dr. Dingman was compared to other doctors I had previously. If you must wait a little longer in the lobby to see her, it is because she is taking her time listening to the patient before you and she will likewise listen to you. She is not judgmental and you can tell her anything. She's very calming. My daughters, now grown, have continued to see Dr. Dingman for their care. If there is something that is not her specialty than she will recommend a good alternative for you.

August 21st, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr Dingman's since 1990. She is not only a very good doctor, she is a compassionate, understanding person who will do whatever she can to help you feel better. Her office is calming and if you have to wait, it is because she is giving phenomenal care to someone else. She gives everyone her complete attention. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure to know.

May 10th, 2011
Dr. Dingman is an angel and deserves sainthood. I have never, in my 68 years, found a doctor to come anywhere near her compassion and caring. Besides being excellent at diagnoses, she is an amazing comfort. She really cares about who the patient is and what concerns they have. I've been a patient for 15 years and don't ever want to lose her!

October 16th, 2010
Best Doctor Ever
I have been Dr. Dingman's patient since 1994. She is amazing. She cares about her patients. She schedules enough time with each patient so a visit never feel rushed. She listens to concerns and takes as much time as is needed. Patient visits are not just about gynecology, Dr. Dingman cares about her patients' overall health and well-being as women. Plus, her staff is fabulous.

January 28th, 2010
Be sure to take a book, your knitting and maybe some Valium.
I scheduled my appt six months ago for right after lunch (12:30) so that I would not have a long wait. I waited two hours and left. I asked why the long wait and felt like I wasn't getting the truth ("well, sometimes patients need ultrasounds and she gets behind") Hmmm... The chairs are uncomfortable and the magazines are Parenting, Soap Opera Digest and I found one issue of Newsweek.

July 19th, 2009
5 star plus in respectfulness, follow up and caring
I have never, in my adult life - and I am 54 - known a gynecologist who consistently calls me on the weekends to give me even negative test results as a matter of course. That's just one example. She shows tremendous care, and respect for her patients. Most importantly, it is obvious that she expresses this by developing and maintaining her professional expertise in her specialty.

April 1st, 2008
The best Doctor in Raleigh
Dr. Dingman is the best doctor in Raleigh, she is very caring and really listens to her patients. I never feel like I am being rushed out of her office. There are so few doctors out there like her.