Dr. Catherine Dingman Is this you?

Best OB GYN I have ever known!

Posted on March 31st, 2014

She is retiring, and she will certainly be missed by so many. She delivered two of my three children and she is a very compassionate, kind, and an extremely knowledgeable and competent physician. I trusted her more than any physician I've ever known. I work in the healthcare field and you don't find many doctors like Dr. Dingman. I wish her the very best!

Dissapointed

Posted on March 6th, 2013

She is NOT taking new patients if they are self pay, my insurance is not one of the ones she takes so I offered self pay and they are not accepting new self pay patients... that's UNC mentality for you

The best Dr. for women in Raleigh, NC

Posted on August 21st, 2012

Dr. Dingman delivered my last child 22 years ago when I was 41 years old. It was remarkable how much more understanding and thorough Dr. Dingman was compared to other doctors I had previously. If you must wait a little longer in the lobby to see her, it is because she is taking her time listening to the patient before you and she will likewise listen to you. She is not judgmental and you can tell her anything. She's very calming. My daughters, now grown, have continued to see Dr. Dingman for their care. If there is something that is not her specialty than she will recommend a good alternative for you.

Posted on August 21st, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Dingman's since 1990. She is not only a very good doctor, she is a compassionate, understanding person who will do whatever she can to help you feel better. Her office is calming and if you have to wait, it is because she is giving phenomenal care to someone else. She gives everyone her complete attention. She is by far the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure to know.

Posted on May 10th, 2011

Dr. Dingman is an angel and deserves sainthood. I have never, in my 68 years, found a doctor to come anywhere near her compassion and caring. Besides being excellent at diagnoses, she is an amazing comfort. She really cares about who the patient is and what concerns they have. I've been a patient for 15 years and don't ever want to lose her!

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on October 16th, 2010

I have been Dr. Dingman's patient since 1994. She is amazing. She cares about her patients. She schedules enough time with each patient so a visit never feel rushed. She listens to concerns and takes as much time as is needed. Patient visits are not just about gynecology, Dr. Dingman cares about her patients' overall health and well-being as women. Plus, her staff is fabulous.

Be sure to take a book, your knitting and maybe some Valium.

Posted on January 28th, 2010

I scheduled my appt six months ago for right after lunch (12:30) so that I would not have a long wait. I waited two hours and left. I asked why the long wait and felt like I wasn't getting the truth ("well, sometimes patients need ultrasounds and she gets behind") Hmmm... The chairs are uncomfortable and the magazines are Parenting, Soap Opera Digest and I found one issue of Newsweek.

5 star plus in respectfulness, follow up and caring

Posted on July 19th, 2009

I have never, in my adult life - and I am 54 - known a gynecologist who consistently calls me on the weekends to give me even negative test results as a matter of course. That's just one example. She shows tremendous care, and respect for her patients. Most importantly, it is obvious that she expresses this by developing and maintaining her professional expertise in her specialty.

The best Doctor in Raleigh

Posted on April 1st, 2008

Dr. Dingman is the best doctor in Raleigh, she is very caring and really listens to her patients. I never feel like I am being rushed out of her office. There are so few doctors out there like her.

Posted on October 12th, 2015